pl/R and MacOS x - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Sean Davis
Subject pl/R and MacOS x
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I am interested in using pl/R with MacOS X.  I have seen
bits-and-pieces of how to make this work, but I haven't been able to
reconstruct the process totally.  For starters, it looks like R is not
built with a static shared library, just the dylib.  Can someone who
has successfully completed the process (I know there are some!) let me
know what steps worked?  One option is to install R from source and
build a full shared library, but I have struggled through that in the
past on OS X and would like to avoid it if possible.  I will
simultaneously post this to the R list in a more general framework.

Thanks for any insight.

Sean