What should I read? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From W.P.
Subject What should I read?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi there,

I am (still) using 9.5 Postgres.

On my new devices (OrangePi) default installed is 11.9. This also seems
to be reasonable choice for my Intel laptop(s), as 11.9 offers logical
replication (as Depesz explained me at some point of time) which is
needed to replicate data between Intel64(32) and ARM64 platforms.

What should I read to realize differences (ex clusters etc), and learn
how to configure database and migrate?

Tried about an hour to create database on OPi but failed. Too much
differences to do it without good reading.

Laurent.