Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: Problem with PG 11 database on OrangePi3 (ARMBIAN, ARM64) after disk disrupion (problem with USB disk connection)
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/6/22 11:41, W.P. wrote:
> W dniu 06.04.2022 o 12:37, Laurenz Albe pisze:
>> On Wed, 2022-04-06 at 10:57 +0200, W.P. wrote:
>>> Is it possible to repair this?
>> Not unless you tell us what exactly you did, command by command.
>>
>> Yours,
>> Laurenz Albe
>>

> That was not a "command". PG was working ok, DB on encrypted (LUKS on
> LVM2, ext4) USB drive.
>
> Then simply I disconnected cable by accident.
>
> After OPi restart, with filesystem on USB mounted again and fsck'ed first,
> PG refuses to start. With a message about replication error in log.
>
> But I did not configured relication.

The disk got corrupted, and one part that got corrupted is where
Postgresql's replication (or not) is configured.

Delete the data/ directory and restore from backups (including config files).