pgpool-ha not found in yum postgres repository - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mistina Michal
Subject pgpool-ha not found in yum postgres repository
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello to everybody.

I’ve found there should be a package pgpool-ha in the full package list:

http://yum.postgresql.org/news-packagelist.php

I installed PostgreSQL yum repository by installing this RPM (red hat 6, x86_64):

http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-redhat92-9.2-7.noarch.rpm

found on the website:

http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php

Then I issued “yum search pgpool-ha”. The package wasn’t found.

Yum repository for postgresql is enabled and present..

cat /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-92-redhat.repo

[pgdg92]

name=PostgreSQL 9.2 $releasever - $basearch

baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6-$basearch

enabled=1

gpgcheck=1

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-92

[pgdg92-source]

name=PostgreSQL 9.2 $releasever - $basearch - Source

failovermethod=priority

baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.2/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch

enabled=0

gpgcheck=1

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-92

Why is pgpool-ha rpm package missing in the PostgreSQL yum repository despite it is listed in the full package list link?

Best regards,

Michal Mistina

Attachment