Re: [ADMIN] Monitoring tool for Postgres Database - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Scott Whitney
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Monitoring tool for Postgres Database
Date
List pgsql-admin
Personally I push those off to my network monitor. Nagios in my case.

I find a single integrated alert and escalation framework is better than individual tools, but that's just me.

If you're using Nagios, let me know, and I can pop you several stub scripts to help.