Re: Add exclusive backup deprecation notes to documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Add exclusive backup deprecation notes to documentation
Date
Re: Add exclusive backup deprecation notes to documentation
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Robert,

On 3/20/19 5:08 PM, David Steele wrote:

> I'll revise the patch if Peter thinks this approach looks reasonable.

Hopefully Peter's silence can be interpreted as consent.  Probably just
busy, though.

I used your suggestions with minor editing.  After some reflection, I
agree that the inline warnings are likely to be more effective than
something at the end, at least for those working on a new implementation.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net