Re: Where do Tcl questions go? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlo Stonebanks
Subject Re: Where do Tcl questions go?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes - this statement actually came from a helpful soul who had replied but
did not realise I was talking about pltcl.

I am looking into the "unknown" command because I believe there may be
security issues with using "spource" or "package" commands to access proc
libraries - and that the "unknown" command and its magic tables is the way
to make those libs reside on the server and totally portable. Am I correct?

Carlo