Re: Need Tool to sync databases with 8.3.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jozef Sevcik
Subject Re: Need Tool to sync databases with 8.3.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

reopening this thread, because I just received e-mail from EMS that they just release EMS DB Comparer with PostgreSQL 8.3 support.
I'm going to evaluate this, so I realized people here may be interested.
http://sqlmanager.net/en/products/postgresql/dbcomparer/download

Thanks,
Jozef