The meaning of Postgres: was contents of GreatBridge - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jd@commandprompt.com (Joshua Drake)
Subject The meaning of Postgres: was contents of GreatBridge
Date
List pgsql-general
"Tommy" <tmartin1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:<9pvfgm$1fpl$1@news.tht.net>...
> From what I understand they went out of business. I have not seen the site
> morrored anywhere.
>
> I wonder what this means for the future of PostgreSQL?

I don't think it means anything. PostgreSQL has several companies
supporting it, including RedHat, PostgreSQL, Inc. and Command Prompt,
Inc. (my company).
OReilly is also releasing two books on PostgreSQL in the next couple
of months,
Practical PostgreSQL and Web Application Development with PostgreSQL
and PHP. Both of which Command Prompt, Inc. has written (or are
writing).

Joshua Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.