Re: NUMERIC type makes trouble in MS Access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tobias Wendorff
Subject Re: NUMERIC type makes trouble in MS Access
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Hiroshi,

Am Di, 29.05.2018, 00:39 schrieb Inoue, Hiroshi:
> The modified drivers should extend the field length to
> "max varchar" size. Please test the driver and tell me the result.

Oops, I didn't see a change in version number and thought it was the
same build.

Sorry, it does NOT work. I've set "max varchar" to 250, but the column
in Access still has a width of 28. I've uninstalled and re-installed
the driver and I've set up a fresh DSN for testing.

Also, there's another bug: When relinking the table from Access'
tablemanager, the column type suddenly gets changed to double
(without having anything changed in the ODBC driver). It's exactly
the same table. There's no way to revert this :(

Best regards,
Tobias