Re: Query Tool Initialization Error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jan Birk
Subject Re: Query Tool Initialization Error
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have seen the same error when renaming the alias.

In /etc/httpd/conf.d/pgadmin4-30.conf

renaming the alias from:

WSGIScriptAlias /pgadmin4-30 /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4-30-web/pgAdmin4.wsgi

WSGIScriptAlias /pgadmin4 /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4-30-web/pgAdmin4.wsgi

will give the Query Tool Initialization Error

Best and thanks for a nice product

/Jan