Re: pgjdbc: Maven -> Gradle, Java 6 => 7, JUnit 4 => 5 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Philippe Marschall
Subject Re: pgjdbc: Maven -> Gradle, Java 6 => 7, JUnit 4 => 5
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 10.03.20 21:39, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It looks like its time to move forward and bump the dependencies and tools:
>
> * Maven->Gradle

+/- 0 I strongly prefer Maven but I barely contribute anything. I'm fine
with whatever the maintainers chose.

I did give it a try. In all open source projects I contribute to I'm
underwhelmed across the board by the ones who use Gradle.

I have a personal blog and the most popular pages are the ones for
disabling the Gradle cache and daemon.

> * Minimal Java: 6 ==> 7 or 8

+1 on 7 or 8. Personally I'd prefer 8.

> * JUnit: 4 => 5