Re: xpath_array with namespaces support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Nikolay Samokhvalov
Subject Re: xpath_array with namespaces support
Date
List pgsql-patches
I've realized that Peter's criticism (concerning comparing beginning
of datum with "<?xml") is right: current approach is unable to work
with XML values such as "<?xml ...?><a /><b />".

I'll propose a modification of the patch as long as fixes for NULLs as
input and output values very soon (in a day or so).

--
Best regards,
Nikolay