Installation problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From luca.ciciriello@email.it
Subject Installation problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all.
I post it again, not sure to have posted it correctly the last time.

My problem is about installing PostgreSQL 8.2.3 on WIndows XP Mediacenter.
At the end of the installation, I get the following error: "unable to start
the service. Administrator right required".
Obviously I'm Administrator on my machine (I've cecked it).
My question is. "Exists a particolar version of PostgreSQL to download for
Windows XP Mediacenter?"

Any Idea is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Luca.

 Sponsor:
 Viaggi, voli, soggiorni...cattura l'offerta e parti con Mondolastminute
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6850&d=20070820