Re: Files overwritten when installing v9.6 in machine with v8.4previously running - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ekaterina Amez
Subject Re: Files overwritten when installing v9.6 in machine with v8.4previously running
Date
List pgsql-admin
Tom, you've pointed me the right way: setting unix_socket_directory was
the answer. Having a look at v9.6 config, this parameter is set as:

     unix_socket_directories = '/var/run/postgresql, /tmp'

I've finally pg_upgrade my test server from v8.4 to v9.6.

Thank you all for your suggestions.