Re: who gets paid for this - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christian Bird
Subject Re: who gets paid for this
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I'm a grad student at UC Davis studying the apache server community
and I wanted to know if some on this list could help me out.  I'm
studying the factors that affect people "graduating" from being
mailing list participant to developers with write access to the
repository.  Is it possible to find out who is being employed to work
on apache and who is doing it on their own time?  Some of my data
points to there being two ways that people make the jump.  More
specifically, could those who worked on postgres as some aspect of
their job prior to getting cvs access let me know?  Or if there are
devs who know this information about others, I'd be really
appreciative to get it.  Thanks a lot.

-- Christian Bird

--
Christian Bird