Re: Sharing static data among several databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert James
Subject Re: Sharing static data among several databases
Date
List pgsql-general

Comedy aside, this makes a lot of sense:
The shared data has nothing private in it at all - it's chemical info. Sharing it is no worse than sharing the application code, or the OS's libraries. It's the customer's data which needs to be isolated.