Re: April 3: Test-Fest Day - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Hitoshi Harada
Subject Re: April 3: Test-Fest Day
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
2010/3/15 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>:
> I hereby declare Saturday, April 3, PostgreSQL Test-Fest day.  Get our
> your computers and get ready to test Version 9.

I happily announce that we will follow SFPUG's Test Day here in Japan.
The TestFest JP will be held at Tokyo 3:00 - 10:00 April 4 JST, which
is equivalent to 11:00 - 18:00 April 3 PST, SFPUG's timetable. We are
thinking about communicating with you SFPUG online as well as testing
similar to topics on the SFPUG's wiki page. If you will stream
something like ustream or twitter, let me know in advance so that we
can prepare infrastructure to interact each other. Some of well-known
hackers and contributors will also be there.

For Japanese people, see JP version wiki pege:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/TestFest_For_9_JP
Note that attendees are encouraged to register via ATND (see below on the wiki).
We are very open now.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada