Re: default_tablespace in 8.3 postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: default_tablespace in 8.3 postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/15/19 3:28 PM, Julie Nishimura wrote:
> Nope, I did not...
>
> pg_roles only shows "rolconfig" as {default_transaction_read_only=true}
> for some users...
>
> The only other commands I ran between creation of tablespace and alter
> dbs are:
>
> grant all on tablespace vol4 to public;
> grant create on tablespace vol4 to public;

The only thing I have left, assuming it will not interfere is:

BEGIN;

ALTER DATABASE template1
SET default_tablespace = default;

Check pg_database

ROLLBACK;

That may help confirm whether template1 is the culprit. More for
completeness sake as 8.3 is 6 years past EOL, so there is not much that
can be done about it.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com