Re: Asking for existence of a GUI frame work similar to Oracle APEX for PostgreSQL and others - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: Asking for existence of a GUI frame work similar to Oracle APEX for PostgreSQL and others
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 19:16 +0200, Dionisis Kontominas wrote:
> My background is Oracle and I have some questions. I will also post in the admin list.

You probably didn't know, but you should avoid posting the same e-mail to several
lists at the same time.

>    1. What is the best Linux server for the PostgresQL in your opinion? Ubuntu Server, Redhat, other?

It really doesn't matter which Linux distribution you are using.
If you want to use binary installation packages, use one of the distributions for which
the PostgreSQL web site offers binary packages.  Other than that, use the one that you
like best.

>    2. Is there a low-cost or free low code development tool / framework similar to Oracle APEX for PostgreSQL?

You could have a look at CYPEX: https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/products/cypex/
Full disclosure: I work for that company.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe