Re: No Australian User Group? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Charles Duffy
Subject Re: No Australian User Group?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Gabriele

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:54 AM, Gabriele Bartolini
<gabriele.bartolini@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>    if everything goes as expected, I am heading to Australia for a
>  couple of weeks at the end of May and I was wondering if there is a
>  "Down Under" PostgreSQL User Group.

There's SydPUG...we're in Sydney, though. If you're happy to come up
to Sydney for a day or two, I'm sure we could
put on an interesting meeting. Drop me a line.

Charles Duffy.