Re: About Page Draft - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Michael Owens
Subject Re: About Page Draft
Date
List pgsql-www
Okay, I added some info on GiST under the features section. See what
you think. I tried to make it as technically correct as I could, but
feel free to correct me. I still have to have my wife (the smarter
half) look it over for spelling/grammer. Any suggestions on any part,
just let me know.

-- Mike