Re: Misc typos in documentation - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Liudmila Mantrova
Subject Re: Misc typos in documentation
Date
List pgsql-docs

On 06/20/2018 05:04 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 9:46 AM, Liudmila Mantrova <l.mantrova@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Hi,

Please consider these small patches that fix a couple of typos in documentation.

I have split them in two just in case rn-typos.patch conflicts with any current work on release-11.sgml, which seems to be going on in more than one thread. I'll appreciate your feedback if it should have been done differently.

Hi!

These all look good to me. Thanks, applied!

--

I have bumped into a couple of similar typos in 9.6 and 10 - the patch based on REL9_6_STABLE is attached.