Re: psql method (initcap and also keep Roman number capitalized) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Martin Stöcker
Subject Re: psql method (initcap and also keep Roman number capitalized)
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Emi,

I think you can do this only with knowledge about the meaning of these strings.
It is no question of psql or any other database system but of language an logic.

Take for example "Modern Music Mix".
This can be a mix-up of music but also the 1009th part of a collection.

Or for example the car Hyundai Tucson ix, where ix doesn't mean the number 9.

Regards Martin