Re: Statistics tables not being updated anymore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Statistics tables not being updated anymore
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/1/19 1:38 PM, Ron wrote:
> On 7/1/19 2:43 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>>>
>>> No.
>>
>> Have you gone through the logs looking for errors/warnings about the
>> stats collector?
>
> Yes, but there's nothing.

And ps ax | grep postgres shows?:

postgres: stats collector process

If so then I guess you are down to the suggestions upstream that
something is stuck in the stats collectors craw.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com