Re: feeding big script to psql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Wilson
Subject Re: feeding big script to psql
Date
List pgsql-general
I was a little busy with deadlines at the time but I saved the database
in it's slow configuration so I could investigate during a quieter period.

I'll do a restore now and see whether I can remember back to April when
I came across this issue.

Pete