Re: Some strange bug with drop table with slony cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Some strange bug with drop table with slony cluster
Date
List pgsql-general
2009/6/17 Maxim Boguk <mboguk@masterhost.ru>:
> DB version: PostgreSQL 8.3.6 (under linux)
> no server/db crashes happen before.
>
> Server was slave in slony replication.
>
> Now problem:
> table was unsubscribed from replication (without any errors)
> and then dropped from master without any errors
>
> But when i try drop table from slave i got very strange error:

We've run into issues with drop table and slony as well.  What version
of slony are you running?  We're running 1.2.14.  Latest version in
that branch in 1.2.16, but we haven't had cause to upgrade to it just
yet.  I'll be looking at 2.0.latest and 1.2.16 over the summer to see
if one or the other can fix this issue for us.