Re: Uploading data to postgresql database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Uploading data to postgresql database
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 1:31 AM, Subha Ramakrishnan <subha@gslab.com> wrote:
> No specific reason for using the old version.
> Still in the process of upgrading the softwares that we are using in the
> project.
> Soon, we'll be using the latest version.
>
> Does using an old version stop me from using a particular functionality?

Nah, it's just more likely to do something you might not want.  Can't
remember if there are any data eating type bugs in 8.3.1 or not.
We're still running 8.3.3 in production because nothing's been fixed
that really makes a big difference for what we do.  That said, I'm
scheduled to update during the next routine maintenance down period.