Re: Weird issue with planner choosing seq scan - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Weird issue with planner choosing seq scan
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Sean Leach <sleach@wiggum.com> wrote:

>  On Feb 24, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Scott Marlowe wrote:
>
>  >
>  > What version pgsql is this?  If it's pre 8.0 it might be worth looking
>  > into migrating for performance and maintenance reasons.
>
>  It's the latest 8.3.0 release :(

Urg.  Then I wonder how your indexes are bloating but your table is
not...  you got autovac running?  No weird lock issues?  It's a side
issue right now since the table is showing as non-bloated (unless
you've got a long running transaction and that number is WAY off from
your vacuum)