Re: Low CPU Usage - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Low CPU Usage
Date
List pgsql-performance
On 9/19/07, brauagustin-susc@yahoo.com.ar <brauagustin-susc@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> This is my dmesg file, I see there are some errors but I don't know how to
> manage!!!

nothing too horrible.  Just wanted to make sure you weren't getting
lots of bad sectors or timeouts.

Nothing too bad looking there.

> What do you mean with don't top post?

It means when you put your post at the top of mine.  The way I'm
answering provides context.  I.e. this paragraph I'm writing goes with
the paragraph you wrote that I'm answering.  It makes it easier to
keep track of long busy conversations.

> Sorry but I'm new with this kind of mailing list and I don't want to botter
> some others.
> Sorry my bad English too.

No bother, and your english is way better than my Spanish.  or
Russian, or Japanese, etc...