Re: [DOCS] Skype Link broken - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [DOCS] Skype Link broken
Date
List pgsql-www
On 08/10/2016 12:34 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> On 08/10/2016 08:53 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>
>> This is an issue with our website:
>
> well - the whole "quotes" part on the website is very outdated and in
> serious need of updating. For the actual issue at hand - does anybody
> know of an alternative link to the originally referenced skype docs?

We should remove that link. We don't know what they are using now and
the closest reference I could find is from 5 years ago.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.