Re: Windows x64 : How do I get OSSP-UUID.sql contrib for postgresql x64 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Gould
Subject Re: Windows x64 : How do I get OSSP-UUID.sql contrib for postgresql x64
Date
List pgsql-general

Grace the ossp-uuid libraries have no make system to create a 64 bit version and I guess there are some technical reasons with the compiler.  You can run them on Linux 64 bit and Windows 32 bit only.  This is the reason I'd like to see native UUID support built in to the datatype.

Best Regards

Michael Gould

"Grace Batumbya" <grace.batumbya@senecac.on.ca> wrote:

The installer for windows for 64bit versions of postgresql doesn't include ossp-uuid.sql.
Does anyone know where or how to get this?

Thanks
--
Grace Batumbya
Research Assistant | Seneca CDOT