Re: pg_connect takes 3.0 seconds - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dmitri Girski
Subject Re: pg_connect takes 3.0 seconds
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Scott,

Thank you pointers, I've spoken to the network guy, he will help to monitor connections on the firewall.
On the other hand, if I use ip addresses this should not attract any possible issues with DNS, right?

Thanks!

Dmitri.