Re: [HACKERS] logical replication apply to run with sync commit offby default - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] logical replication apply to run with sync commit offby default
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/24/17 10:49, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> Rebase after table copy patch got committed.

You could please sent another rebase of this, perhaps with some more
documentation, as discussed downthread.

Also, I wonder why we don't offer the other values of
synchronous_commit.  In any case, we should keep the values consistent.
So on should be on and local should be local, but not mixing it.