Re: Error while starting PgAdmin 5.0 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Julien de Murcia
Subject Re: Error while starting PgAdmin 5.0
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi,

Here is the information I have:

1. The problem occurred with both pgAdmin4 5.0 installed from PG13.2 from Enterprise db installer, and pgAdmin4 5.2 installed from official website.

2. pgAdmin4 was not installed on these machines (they were previously running pg9.5 with pgAdmin3).

3. This is likely the issue, but I do not know what to look for exactly. I cannot make much experiments on these machines as they are production servers, admin restrictions and firewall cannot be disabled, and have no direct access to these servers anyway.

4. As far as I know, no log was generated. I will try to have a customer start pgAdmin4 5.x from console.

I understand that this is very little information, my hope is that someone with his own server will report the same problem and provide more details. It should be easy to identify with the ID of the extension being blocked (in the displayed error message ID: cmifjmkpnpkdlfachldmblngbbmojlle). I will let you know if I can get more information.

Thanks for your help.