Re: [PERFORM] Auto generate number in Postgres-9.1. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dinesh Chandra 12108
Subject Re: [PERFORM] Auto generate number in Postgres-9.1.
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi,

Thanks for your immediate response!!!!

Its working fine when we insert a new row.

But on deletion it's not automatically re-adjusting the id's.

Do I need to create trigger for this??

Regards,
Dinesh Chandra