Postgres Developer, SRE - Remote, Zenith Labs - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Postgres Developer, SRE - Remote, Zenith Labs
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Hi all,

We are looking for:

- PostgreSQL developers (https://grnh.se/695467d14us),
- Systems Software Engineers (https://grnh.se/695467d14us), and
- Site Reliability Engineers (https://grnh.se/a25e84084us)

to work on our PostgreSQL storage system and cloud service. See full
list of our open positions here: https://grnh.se/dd13c3484us. The
positions are fully remote and we are hiring anywhere in the world.

About Us
--------
Zenith is building open-source cloud-native PostgreSQL. Our architecture
separates storage from compute, allowing for stateless and serverless
Postgres. We’re a well funded startup with deep knowledge of Postgres
internals and decades of experience building databases. We are a systems
company; we work on low level code with strict performance and
correctness requirements.

- Heikki Linnakangas / Zenith Labs