Re: #include "executor/spi.h" throwing errors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Harpreet Dhaliwal
Subject Re: #include "executor/spi.h" throwing errors
Date
List pgsql-general
Also,
Where should the directorires
executor, nodes, utils, access, catalog be?

Over here, its searching it in /usr/include
However, these files are located at /usr/include/pgsql/server/

When i copy these directories to /usr/include, it throws the error that I posted in the form
of a file a minute ago.
If i don't copy these files to /usr/include and let them be where they are i.e /usr/include/pgsql/server
then it says, file /executor/spi.h not found.

don't know what is this mess all about.

Thanks,

~Harpreet