Re: Need jdbc source code - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Arindam
Subject Re: Need jdbc source code
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 1/4/07, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 22:21 +0530, Arindam wrote:
> > Where else can I get the sources from.
>
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Just getting the jar files there. Sorry to bother ... but do you still
give tar balls on this link? It looked to me that only jar files were
available for download. The source had to be downloaded via anonymous
cvs.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

> Regards,
> --
> The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
> Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
> Co-Authors: plPHP, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/

--  Arindam