RE: PSQL Tool shows blank screen - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pool, H. (Herman)
Subject RE: PSQL Tool shows blank screen
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Yogesh,

I have added the 4 lines to /etc/httpd/conf.d/pgadmin4.conf

I have run the command “/usr/pgadmin4/bin/setup-web.sh –yes” without any error but the result is the same: a blank screen after clicking the “PSQL Tool” button.

With regards,

Herman