Re: TOC: List of Figures - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: TOC: List of Figures
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 2019-07-08 07:20, Jürgen Purtz wrote:
> To support the didactic method of media changes we
> should promote graphics with a summarizing list at a prominent place in
> front of the manual.

This would make sense if we had fifty images spread evenly throughout
the documentation, or moreover, we had an image for every topic.  Then
learning by just flipping through the images would be interesting.  But
we are not nearly there yet.  Promoting a list of images now would just
make those looking for that kind of learning sad.