Re: Delphi personal (was Playing with PostgreSQL and Access VBA) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben Trewern
Subject Re: Delphi personal (was Playing with PostgreSQL and Access VBA)
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm pretty sure that zeosdbo needs a version of Delphi with TDataset
support.  I don't think that the Personal editions have that.  You can use
the direct access parts of Zeos with the personal editions but then you
might as well use Free Pascal and Lazarus as they have just ported ZeosDbo
see http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/.

Ben