Re: How can generate alter sequence and drop constraints statementsvia ora2pg - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: How can generate alter sequence and drop constraints statementsvia ora2pg
Date
List pgsql-general
On 6/19/19 11:38 PM, Daulat Ram wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Any one can give me an idea how we can generate the alter sequence and
> drop constraints scripts /statements for a schema tables using ora2pg.conf

To clarify you want to run ora2pg against an Oracle install and have it
only pull out the alter sequence and drop constraints definitions for
selected tables or all tables in a given schema?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com