Re: [BUGS] Problem identifying constraints which should not be inherited - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From NikhilS
Subject Re: [BUGS] Problem identifying constraints which should not be inherited
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Alvaro

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
NikhilS escribió:

> I will take a look at the pg_dump related changes if you want. We will need
> changes in flagInhAttrs() and in getTableAttrs() to query the backend for
> these 2 attributes for post 80300 versions.

Oh, BTW, I have not added this patch to any Commitfest page on the wiki,
since it has obvious things that need more work.  If you do work on
them, please post the improved patch later and add it to the
corresponding Commitfest, as appropriate.

I submitted the combined latest patch to the patches list yesterday. How can I add it to the commitfest (presumably to the May one?)? Please let me know.

Regards,
Nikhils