Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From NikhilS
Subject Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi,

> > You suppose "src_options" is much more readable than "inhreloptions"
> > or "inh_idxoptions"? Your call :).
>
> Yeah, I'm not necessarily sure that it is. "inhreloptions" made me think
> of table inheritance, whereas LIKE in general is more of a "source" =>
> "target" copying operation. But I'm not convinced about src_options,
> either ... suggestions/comments welcome.

I agree, since its a LIKE operation and not inheritance as such, how about
"src_idxoptions", just to make the reference to the source index
clearer? To reiterate its a minor nitpick really from my side and can
be ignored too.

Regards,
Nikhils
--