Re: Hello all, I wanted to install any postgresql database for mydevelopment - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: Hello all, I wanted to install any postgresql database for mydevelopment
Date
List pgsql-general
sanjeev kumar schrieb am 28.03.2018 um 08:01:
> Please suggest me any verion of PostgreSQL Database for my development testing are improving my skills.

If you are starting with Postgres the best choice is to use the current version which is 10.

If you are using Linux, please follow the instructions here: https://www.postgresql.org/download/ to add the Postgres
repositoryto your Linux system, so that you can use your package manager to install it.

If you are using Windows, you can download an installer from here:
https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

Thomas