Re: Translators: Release next week - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From emuser20140816@gmail.com
Subject Re: Translators: Release next week
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hello.

Here's an updated Japanese translation for the upcoming version 6.11 release.

On 2022/06/24 21:30, Akshay Joshi wrote:
Hi Translators,

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before the release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

Note: We will generally create the candidate build on Monday, so please send the translation file by Monday 5.00 PM IST would be good.

--

Akshay Joshi

Principal Software Architect

+91 9767888246