Apt on Ubuntu 20.04 (focal) - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Sven Kühne
Subject Apt on Ubuntu 20.04 (focal)
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello list,

I tried to switch from bionic to focal, but unfortunately I got the
following error message after the "apt update".

> Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as
repository 'http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt focal-pgdg
InRelease' doesn't support architecture 'i386'

I also tried to update my /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgdg.list with the
shell script
https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/postgresql-common/raw/master/pgdg/apt.postgresql.org.sh
, without success.

The solution was a "[arch=amd64]" as first argument after the "deb".

Maybe someone can fix the shell script.

Best regards
Sven Kühne

--
Sven Kühne
Senior Software Developer

Phone: +49 721 98993-336
Fax: +49 721 98993-66
E-mail:svk@solute.de

solute GmbH
Zeppelinstraße 15
76185 Karlsruhe
Germany

Marken der solute GmbH | brands of solute GmbH
billiger.de | Shopping.de

Geschäftsführer | Managing Director: Dr. Thilo Gans, Bernd Vermaaten
Webseite | www.solute.de
Sitz | Registered Office: Karlsruhe
Registergericht | Register Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registernummer | Register No.: HRB 110579
USt-ID | VAT ID: DE234663798

Informationen zum Datenschutz | Information about privacy policy
http://solute.de/ger/datenschutz/grundsaetze-der-datenverarbeitung.php