Re: Can I specify a SCHEMA in the ODBC string? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jon Farb
Subject Re: Can I specify a SCHEMA in the ODBC string?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Does anyone have a solution to the below archived message?  I'm
running into the same issue.

Thanks in advance

JF

Original Message
    * From: Rachel Willmer <rachel_lists ( at ) willmer ( dot ) org>
    * To: pgsql-odbc ( at ) postgresql ( dot ) org
    * Subject: Can I specify a SCHEMA in the ODBC string?
    * Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:39:39 +0000

I'd like to export a table from MS Access to PostgreSQL. By default,
it puts it in the public schema, but I'd like to specify an alternate
one.
Is this possible? If so, what's the syntax? Is the syntax for ODBC
connection strings documented anywhere? I've googled for this info,
but unsuccessfully.

Any pointers welcome
Thanks
Rachel