Re: pgq is one of the most underrated pg related stuff - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Artjom Simon
Subject Re: pgq is one of the most underrated pg related stuff
Date
List pgsql-general
Just this week I was researching the current market of  queuing
solutions, and PgQ showed up on the radar with slides from a distant
past [0], and unfortunately the Wiki article [1] that linked to [2]
needs an update since the link doesn't work anymore :/

I'd love if somebody could give a bit more context: What problems
did/does it solve well, and what's the current status, if anybody knows?

Thank you!

Artjom

[0]
https://www.slideshare.net/adorepump/skytools-pgq-queues-and-applications